Intent to Submit
All engineering or surveying firms are eligible to enter. Member firms can enter projects from any region/area anywhere in the world. Non-member firms may enter Virginia projects even if they do not have an office in Virginia. A single firm may submit multiple entries. A completed entry form must be signed by both the entrant and the client/owner (senior executives, officials), verifying the project was substantially completed and ready for use between November 1, 2021, and October 31, 2023.
Each entry must consist of three components:
1. Intent to Submit Application and Letter
2. Project materials submitted through our EEA Portal (information provided after submitting the letter of intent to submit)
3. Photographic display panel mail to ACEC Virginia
2024 EEA Entry Information
- 2024 EEA Guidebook
- Submit your Intent for Submission
- Send your Intent to Submit letter (including firm logo, firm name, project title, and category) to Marchelle Albertson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your Submit to Intent has been submitted and reviewed, you will receive an invitation to complete the full entry.
Dates to Remember
- Intent to Submit - Due September 20, 2023
- Entries - deadline November 3, 2023
- Judging Panel - November 16, 2023
Please contact Marchelle Albertson, email@example.com, for more information or help with your submission.