Deadline Extended! Intent to Submit is now due no later than Friday, September 25!
All engineering or surveying firms are eligible to enter. Projects may have been executed anywhere in the world. Engineering or surveying firms in Virginia may enter any project substantially completed by an office in Virginia. Non-members may enter Virginia projects even if they do not have an office in Virginia.
A single firm may submit multiple entries. A completed entry form must be signed by both the entrant and the client/owner (senior executives, officials), verifying the project was substantially completed and ready for use between November 1, 2018, and October 31, 2020.
Each entry must consist of three components:
1. Intent to Submit Application and Letter
2. Project materials submitted through our EEA Portal (information provided after submitting the letter of intent to submit)
3. Photographic display panel mail to ACEC Virginia
Call for 2021 Entries Information
Dates to Remember
- Intent to Submit - Extended to Friday, September 25
- Entries - deadline November 4, 2020
- Judging Panel - November 18, 2020
Please contact Marchelle Albertson, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information or help with your submission.