ACEC Virginia EdCon18: Crucial ConversationsName: ACEC Virginia EdCon18: Crucial ConversationsDate: October 9, 2018 - October 10, 2018Registration: Register NowEvent Description:
ACEC Virginia EdCon18: Crucial Conversations
Click Here to Download the Agenda
- understand one’s default ‘style under stress’
- identify each organization’s current crucial conversation’s culture
- identify the desired crucial conversation culture
- practice giving feedback and engaging in crucial conversations
- prepare for real-life feedback and upcoming crucial conversations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: ANYONE WHO RECOGNIZES THEY HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE THE CRUCIAL CONVERSATIONS IN THEIR ENCOUNTERS WITH OTHERS.
EARN 9 PDH CREDITS
Presenter: Danielle Kennedy is the CEO of Kadima Leadership, an organization focused empowering people, optimizing time, and enhancing the proﬁts of their clients. Danielle’s personal purpose of inspiring leaders to make intentional choices has landed her on stages at conferences, management summits, and leadership programs throughout the mid-Atlantic region. She also leads consulting eﬀorts with executives, senior leaders, and managers at organizations seeking to inﬂuence their culture in a way that will improve employee engagement, encourage well-being in the workplace, and ultimately drive the bottom line.
- Dinner Sponsor: Includes One Complementary registration for one to EdCon18 and dinner on October 9, verbal recognition during program, logo on our website, logo on signage during program & dinner.
- Program Sponsor: Includes verbal recognition during program, logo on our website & logo on signage during program