ACEC Virginia is now accepting nominations for the 2020-2021 Enhanced Leadership Program
ACEC Virginia presents the Enhanced Leadership Program to develop exceptional leaders needed to grow a company and create a more thriving, productive, and profitable business. Through a proactive process that grows emotional intelligence and achieves behavioral change, the five elements for leadership skills can be taught, coached and enhanced.
What is the Enhanced Leadership
An extended program over 9 months with 8 formal training sessions to change mindset and behavior in the following areas:
• Applying leadership principles
• Understanding yourself and others as a leader
• Communicating to motivate
• Leading difficult/strong-willed people and leading in conflict situations
• Leading change – motivating individual change; leading organizational change
• Empowering and growing others – delegating, coaching, mentoring, empowering
• Taking and controlling personal/career risk
• Inspiring leadership in others and creating a leadership culture
• Creating a well-defined personal vision
• Defining a personal leadership style
• Creating a personal longer-term plan to continue growing leadership skills
• An individual, one-on-one counseling/mentoring session with each participant
An Investment in the Future
The class size is limited. The application period will close once we reach the maximum number of participants for the series. Successful applicants will be notified by August 3, 2020, and billed for the cost of the full program.
The investment for this training is $4,000 per member representative and $7,500 per non-member representative (attendance at the annual conference will be additional). The fee includes registration for all series sessions, resource materials, meals, and breaks. All participants completing the course will receive a certificate of leadership training. The leadership series provides 53 Professional Development Hours. Costs associated with the sessions (i.e., lodging) are the responsibility of the individual/firm.
Each participant accepted into the ACEC Virginia Enhanced Leadership Series is expected to attend ALL sessions. The class size is limited to 22.
Return to Marchelle Albertson, email@example.com no later than July 24, 2020.