[GrowthZone Event Widget Here]
The nomination application deadline has been extended to September 1!
The ACEC Virginia Emerging Leaders Institute gives participants the opportunity to broaden their horizons to learn other aspects of the business, making them more valuable to the engineering profession and to your firm.
This comprehensive training program provides an understanding of best business practices essential to navigating the engineering industry.
The Emerging Leaders Institute is an unprecedented opportunity to hear and discuss issues typically not covered in academic and engineering programs, but are critical to your firm's growth and future success. All sessions are taught by industry leaders and recognized experts in related business fields.
An Investment in the Future
- The program provides comprehensive training and business skills needed to run a top notch engineering firm.
- The unique curriculum develops leadership skills and knowledge of cutting edge issues in various areas.
- A rare opportunity to learn from some of Virginia's most outstanding leaders in the engineering field.
- An opportunity to develop valuable relationships with mentors and colleagues.
- An experience that will enhance the judgment and vision of your firm's emerging leaders.
The Emerging Leaders Institute is limited to 30 participants and is geared toward emerging leaders in all areas of your firm with approximately ten years’ experience. Applicants, nominated by their firm leaders, are selected by the Institute's steering committee.
The ACEC Emerging Leaders Institute program was an instrumental and essential experience for my career as it introduced me to the world of business in engineering covering topics such as leadership, company acquisition, law and human resources. Without these experiences, I am confident that I would not be where I am today.
Matthew N. Haltiner
Vice President, Thompson Consulting Engineers Inc.